Pristane CAS No 1921-70-6 for Antibody Adjuvant
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 ML|
|Production Capacity:||5000kgs / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Catalogue from Dieckmann
- 11 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Certification: SGS
- Function: Antibody Adjuvant
- Color: Colorless Oil
- Synonymy: Pristane
- M.F: C19H40
- Molecular Weight: 268.52
- Documents: COA, MSDS, NMR, GC
- Storage: Keep in RT
- Transport Package: 500ml/Bottle
- Origin: Shenzhen of China
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Liquid
- Name: 2, 6, 10, 14-Tetramethylpentadecane
- CAS No: 1921-70-6
- Purity: 98%
- Usage: Antibody Adjuvant
- BP: 299c
- Trademark: Dieckamnn
- Specification: 500ml/bottle
|bp||299ºC||Appearance||Colorless oil fluid|
|usage||Antibody adjuvant||Place of origin||China|
|Documents available||COA , MSDS, NMR, GC||Certificate||SGS|
|Packing||500ml/bottle||Storage||Keep in RT|
Pristane is a natural saturated terpenoid alkane obtained primarily from shark liver oil, from which its name is derived (Latin pristis, "shark"). It is also found in the stomach oil of birds in the order Procellariiformes and in mineral oil and some foods.It is a transparent oily liquid that is immiscible with water, but soluble in diethyl ether, benzene, chloroform and carbon tetrachloride.
Pristane is known to use as antibody adjuvant.
1.It is used in research to understand the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.
2.It is used as a lubricant, a transformer oil, an immunologic adjuvant, and an anti-corrosion agent, biological marker, plasmocytomas inducer and in production of monoclonal antibodies.
3.Biosynthetically, pristane is derived from phytol and is used as a biomarker in petroleum studies. Tocopherols represent an alternate sedimentary source of pristane in sediments and petroleum.
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Faster delivery:Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
8. We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you also can choose your own shipping forwarder.
9. After-Sale Service:
(1) International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand.
If you have any further questions or need a sample,Please do not hesitate to contact us.
ShenZhen Dieckmann Technology Development Co., LTD
ShenZhen Address:2floor,3 building, Maluan Make Place,2-10south of Jinlong Road, Pingshan New district,Shenzhen
Zip code: 518172