Calcitriol CAS No 32222-06-3
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 mg|
|Production Capacity:||5000kgs/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Catalogue from Dieckmann
- 11 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: C3078
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- Name: Calcitriol CAS No 32222-06-3
- Molecular Weight: 416.64
- M.F: C27H44O3
- MDL Number: MFCD00867079
- Grade Standard: Medical Stand
- Trademark: Dieckmann
- Specification: 100mg, 1g, 5g, 25g, 100g/bottle
- Certification: SGS
- Function: Pharmaceuticals
- Color: White
- Synonym: 1, 25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol
- CAS No: 32222-06-3
- Purity: 99%Min
- Medicine Grade: USP
- Documents Available: Coa, MSDS, Nmr, HPLC
- Transport Package: 100mg, 1g, 5g, 25g, 100g/Bottle
- Origin: Shenzhen of China
|Synonmy||1α,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 1,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol||M.F||C27H44O3|
|Storage||-20ºC,In N2,no light||Purity||98%min|
1. Calcitriol stimulates intestinal and renal Ca2+ absorption®ulates bone Ca2+ turnover.
2. With anti-tumor activity by inhibits in vivo and in vitro cell proliferation in a wide range of cells.
Calcitriol is a metabolite of the secosteroid vitamin D3. This hormone stimulates intestinal calcium transport at a much higher rate than vitamin D3 and hydroxy D3, and is considered to represent the biologically active form of vitamin D3. In addition to regulating the movement of calcium in the blood and bone, 1α,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 participates in developmental regulation and signaling. It stimulates an increase in protein kinase C levels with an effect on the regulation of c-myc transcription and activation of Raf kinase. 1α,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 is shown to increase the synthesis of prostacyclin with a correlated increase in cyclooxygenase activity, indicating a further role in vascular regulation. 1α,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 (Calcitriol) is an activator of PKC and VDR.
|Appearance||White or almost white crystals||Conform|
|Solubility||Practically insoluble in water, freely soluble in alcohol, soluble in fatty oils||Conform|
|Identification||Infrared spectrum corresponds to that of the standard preparation||Conform|
|The retention time of the major peak in the chromatogram corresponds to that in the chromatogram of standard preparation||Conform|
|Related Compounds||Trazoline adduct of pre-calcitriol:NMT 0.5%||ND|
|Trans-calcitriol: NMT 0.5%||0.17%|
|1β-Calcitriol: NMT 0.5%||ND|
|Any other individual impurity: NMT 0.1%||Conform|
|Total impurities: NMT 0.1%||0.28%|
|Loss on Drying||NMT 0.5%||<0.05%|
|Heavy Metals||NMT 20ppm||Conform|
|Residue on Ignition||NMT 0.1%||<0.05%|
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Faster delivery:Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
8. We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you also can choose your own shipping forwarder.
9. After-Sale Service: International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand.
How to cooperate with us :
If you have any further questions or need a sample,Please do not hesitate to contact us.
ShenZhen Dieckmann Technology Development Co., LTD
ShenZhen Address:2floor,3 building, Maluan Make Place,2-10south of Jinlong Road, Pingshan New district,Shenzhen
Zip code: 518172